TeraCopy is a utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. With teracopy full version One Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparison. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual.
- Copy files faster. Teracopy full version uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, teracopy full version will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support and Above.
- Copy/move to favorite folders.
- Select files with the same extension/same folder.
- Remove selected files from the copy queue.
- Get free updates and priority support.
- More features coming soon!
# What’s New
- Option to execute PowerShell scripts on a job completion.
- A sample PowerShell script for Pushover.
- Start a verify process at any time from the context menu.
- Show filenames of renamed files in the file list.
- Load hash files in UTF8 format by default.
- Minor scrolling issues in the file list.
# How to Crack? How Do I make Teracopy Full Version?
- Install Program & Launch
- Go to> Options> Enter lisence key
- Paste the given key
- That’s It! Enjoy 🙂